Located in Gujarat (India), we are a prominent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Silica Gel Pouches. Made using non-indicating (white) or indicating (orange / green, orange / colorless or blue) silica gels, our Pouches are in compliance with the global quality standards. These Silica Gel Sachets are known for their high moisture adsorption and elevated density. Place medium or bulk order, we facilitate timely delivery across India and European & Arab countries.
- Silica gel sachets or bags are simply flexible ‘containers ‘of silica gel
- The sachet material has to be robust and capable of withstanding normal handling whilst importantly being able to breathe. This means that water molecules can pass through the material and be adsorbed by the silica gel
- Standard sachet materials are tea-bag paper, fabric, cotton
- We produce a range of standard size silica gel sachets using non-indicating (white) or indicating (orange/green, orange/colorless or blue) silica gels. In the latter case, the colors of the gels are visible through the sachet paper or fabric
- Self-indicating silica gel sachets are often useful in test situations, to confirm the suitability of the sachet size chosen, or in cases where an item is frequently inspected and the sachet can be replaced if it has become exhausted
- Sachets are manufactured as standard in a heat-sealed non-woven fabric made from a 100% viscose fiber with an acrylic binder and polyamide coating
- All sachets are printed Silica Gel Do Not Eat
Grams : 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 100, 250, 500 gram. & 1, 2, 2.5, 4, 5 kg.